Procedure for Pre-Qualification Online Document Submission
- The 18 new blocks on offers
- List of Available Data
- Relevant Timor-Leste Legislation for the Second Licensing Round
- Pre-qualification guidelines and PSC Models
- Procedure for Pre-Qualification Online Document Submission
How to access ANPM FTP site for Document Submission
- Company or individual is required to register to ANPM FTP site by requesting Account on this following link https://app.anpm.tl/
- After the submission of the request FTP Account the company/individual will receive a confirmation email regarding the FTP account within less than 48 hours.
- Upon the confirmation thus the company or individual can proceed with the login to the FTP site and start uploading the documents.
Document submission Procedure:
- Once the company or individual logged into the ANPM FTP site it will have 4 different folders – Financial, Legal, Technical and Local Content and a folder containing Check list form.
- Each of the folders will have an instruction on Readme.pdf file containing type of documents needed to be uploaded on that particular folder. For more details on the Pre-Qualification guideline please visit this link.
- Each folder will have the upload and download option/button to upload or download more than one document.
- Once the all the necessary documents have been uploaded the tick box form is required to be completed in order to confirm the completion of the Document submission.
- The relevant ANPM personnel will review the documents on each folder and revert back via email registered for the FTP account for questions or clarifications.
- If all the required documents have been submitted accordingly the review process will take place and the result will be notified to the company/individual within 3 to 4 business days.
If you have any question regarding the online submission of the Pre-Qualification documents please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Cristino da Cruz at email@example.com
All contents copyright ©2019 ANPM Timor-Leste. All rights reserved..